How to Hire & Why to Consider a Contractor
Why consider a NJPHCC Contractor
For the protection and safety of your family and your home, it pays to hire a professional plumbing-heating-cooling contractor.
- Over 4,100 companies nationwide are qualified members of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association (PHCC)
- Each member company stands for the health,safety and comfort of homeowners and protection of our environment.
- A professional p-h-c contractor will safeguard your home from carbon monoxide poisoning, water damage, sewer gas releases, scalding, mold, waste water leaks, and potential injuries related to improper installation and maintenance.
- Whether you’re modernizing an entire system or simply need a repair, make sure you choose a trained, fulltime professional–not someone who does this type of work “on the side.”
- Your Contractor will be properly licensed & insured
- They will be well trained & educated in the Plumbing Heating Cooling Industry
- They will keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- They are members of an organization that only represents reliable and responsible professional PHC Contractors.
- They will protect the health and safety of you and your family!
- Do you really want to chance these important and potentially dangerous tasks to a non-professional?