Founded in 1902, The New Jersey Association of Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors is dedicated to the promotion, advancement, education and training of the industry for the protection of our environment and the health, safety and comfort of society.
Mission Statement: PHCC is dedicated to the promotion, advancement, education and training of the industry for the protection of our environment and the health, safety and comfort of society.
THE NJ-PHCC UNLOCKS THESE ADVANTAGES FOR YOU:
- We provide you with the tools you need to run a successful and profitable business.
- We keep you informed of what’s happening in PHC technology and industry.
- We provide technical and management seminars to help you be a better contractor and make more money.
- We offer seminars to get you abreast of all code changes and keep you informed of new product lines.
- One of your Past Presidents is the National Standard Plumbing Code secretariat.
- We watch over all state and regulatory changes that impact your business.
- We initiate legislative action to make our industry better and more profitable for us.
- We have helped with exempting Master Plumbers from the newly formed HVAC Licensing Law; We have helped with exempting Master Plumbers from the Home Improvement Contracts Registration Law; We have helped with exempting Master Plumbers from the new Service Contract Law.
- We’re in the forefront fighting public gas and electric utilities intrusion in our industry.
- We offer the best and most competitive group contractors business and health insurance. The savings you will realize from participating in our insurance programs will more than offset the cost of your membership dues.
- As a PHCC-NJ member, you are also affiliated with our national association, the PHCC-NA, the author of the National Standard Plumbing Code and our Plumbing & HVAC Apprenticeship Programs.
- We offer apprenticeship programs throughout the state through our county vo-tech schools. Properly trained employees means more output per cost for the contractor.
- As a PHCC-NJ member, you are entitled to use the logo in your advertisements, stationary and trucks. Our logo conveys professionalism in our industry and your customers will respond to that.
- As a PHCC-NJ member, you are able to join the FAA Eastern Region Federal Credit Union.
- PHCC-NJ’s full-time staff provides personal attention, including a professional lobbyist to protect your rights plus free, timely newsletters.
KEEP YOU AND OUR BUSINESS HEALTHY:
- Access to medical and dental plans that provide coverage through Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey and Delta Dental Plan of New Jersey.
- Core medical products include Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans and a remarkable Point of Service (POS) plan.
- No primary care physician (gatekeeper) requirement or referral hassle.
- Extremely competitive pricing that may offer some of the lowest rates in New Jersey.
- The PHCC-NJ is the only state trade association serving all sectors of the plumbing, heating and cooling industry. Formed in 1902, the PHCCNJ is affiliated with Plumbing-Heating-Cooling-Contractors-National Association, and has many local affiliates throughout the state.